How Do I Arrange My First Appointment?
- Firstly check our Travel Clinic Fees.
- Please be aware: Your Risk Assessment will determine which vaccines you need, and the charge for this is £40.
- Please complete our online travel questionnaire . We will contact you to arrange an appointment as soon as we review your questionnaire.
What Happens At My First Appointment?
During your first visit to Summer Hill Travel Clinic you will receive:
- A Risk Assessment Consultation with our travel health nurse. This will enable the nurse to give you the most up to date information on what is recommended for the areas you are travelling to.
- Travel Health Advice And Guidance that will enable you to make informed decisions regarding your good health throughout your travels.
- The option to receive your first vaccinations.
When Should I Have My First Appointment?
We recommend the initial appointment is arranged at least 8 weeks before you travel as a further appointment or several appointments may be required to complete your course of treatment. Your last appointment should be at least 2 weeks before you travel to allow the vaccines to work.
I Am Travelling At Short Notice - What Should I Do?
Always seek our advice, it is never too late. If you have made late travel arrangements or simply forgotten about your travel health we will do our best to fit you in at short notice.